Changelog for V2.2.1
- Fix crash (observed with Qt4.6.2 on Fedora 12 box) in a special case during encryption.
- The font that is set for the editor (via options dialog) is now also used as default font for entries in RTF format.
- Activate command line options.
- Make keyboard shortcuts for adding and deleting entries available.
- Improve user interaction: If a new entry is created, the tree does automatically select this new entry. In addition the editor receives the keyboard input focus.
- Change default font and size for tree and editor.
- Change default textformat for new entries from ASCII to RTF.
- Do not ask for saving, if no changes where done.
(This misbehaviour did occure if TuxCards was started for the very first time or without configuration file.)
- Code cleanup: Use member objects instead of member pointers.
- Fix crash when scrolling within the tree and loading a new data file immediately afterwards.
- Fix potential error: Use file system independent method to retrieve the base file name from the absolute file name.
- Code cleanup: Use enum instead of boolean variable.
- Setup environment to add translations.
Translation for German created.
- Correct spelling in configuration dialog.
- Fix application crash when moving an entry up and down.
(Did occur when one entry did exist only.)
- Remove bug when encrypting text (loss of additional text data during a very special scenario).
- Remove compiler warnings (g++ 4.3.2 compiler).
- Remove compiler warnings (g++ 4.0.1 compiler).
- Add icon for MacOS system.